Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tender Moments

I like to try to spend some one on one quality time with each of the boys. I let them talk about whatever they want and then I express to them how much I love them. Sometimes it'll wet 10 mins sometimes longer. With Sammy, I usually hear about some superhero and then get as much love back as I give. He loves hearing about when he was a baby. So it's a very special moment between the two of us.
Liam on the other hand, is a lot more affectionate and less wanting to talk. He want to say his part and then likes to move on. So when I can grab a few endearing moments with him, I try to take advantage of it. One of those moments came by recently. He was talking away about a movie he had watched and when he finished I expressed how special he is to me and that my love for him is limitless. He responded by asking if I knew what he loved? I smiled and said what? He said " I love saying the word gas. Now can I go play?"
He's one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment