Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Indi Visible Bo Bo's

Kissing bo bo's has been around as long as mankind. Kids love when they can show there "war" wounds. My boys are no exception. Of course I have always tried to make them feel that my kisses can heal their scrapes and bites. Even when Liam comes limping in because the grass grazed his foot or when Samuel tripped over his own feet I stop what I am doing to attend to them. Most of the time a band aid and neosporin aren't even necessary, but we invest in them anyway. Around here band aids are used on new and really old bo bo's. So this morning when Liam was looking for some lovin' but couldn't find a bo bo anywhere on his body he said " My bo bo's are indi visible." In which Sammy responded " I have some of those too." Josh swooped Liam up to give those indi visible bo bo's some attention. And I kissed Sammy's forehead just so he didn't feel left out. Josh and I never mind this part of the job and as long as these two little boys have visible or indi visible bo bo's we will be there with kissed and band aids. If we would have known how many band aids we would use in their lifetimes we would have bought some stock in them early on.

No comments:

Post a Comment