Tuesday, June 26, 2012

An Unusual Snack.

Maw-Maw Toni has said that she enjoys watching Sammy eat because of how much he is enjoying it. I am so thankful for all the healthy food Sammy loves. Brussel Sprouts, Mango, Broccoli and Cantelope just to name a few. Surprisingly he is willing to try new food too.
Yesterday he showed me that his top tooth was loose. He doesn't like me pulling it because he is extra sensitive (a side effect of Autism). We usually let him wiggle it with his tongue and then when it is ready either he or I will get it out. Last night he didn't feel ready for it to come out. Right before bed I checked his mouth and the tooth was there, but this morning when he woke up it was not. The tooth was no were to be found. He must have swallowed it. Since he grinds his teeth they are so small I imagine he wouldn't even know he swallowed it.
I appreciate that he eats just about anything but, this might be a little too willing to try anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment