Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where's my dollar?

As a parent you are never prepared for what your children will say. After Sammy lost his first tooth he was very upset that he had lost that tooth forever. I was trying to explain to him that those are only his baby teeth. I asked if he knew what happens when baby teeth fall out and he replied "yes I put it under my pillow and the tooth fairy will bring me a dollar." My first thought was "a dollar?" but of course I didn't tell him that. I explained that was false. He lost his second tooth, and today he asked if he could see it. I showed him the tooth and he said "I wonder when I'm getting my dollar for that?" I'm so glad he takes our talks to heart. By the way even if we did believe in the tooth fairy she wouldn't be leaving a dollar that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment