Tuesday, August 7, 2012

armpit.com

When Liam chose to stop nursing at 10 months he instantly replaced it with putting his hand in my underarm. I hated this especially after he spread and infection to me. So here we are over 3 years later and I still have to tell him multiple times a day not to even try putting his hand in my underarm. Its not my underarm either. He tries with Josh too. Now, he knows mommy won't let him do it but daddy can't always say no. If Josh isn't here and Liam needs to get his fix I find him hiding with our deodorants picking at them. The other day Josh was trying to get him to stop and Liam said " I need to go to armpit.com." Who knows where he came up with that, but I wish there was a website that he virtually scratch at someone other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment