Thursday, August 2, 2012

Another Meeting Story

Another meeting has come and gone so of course I have another story. Since he was about 2 Sammy has wanted to hold his own Bible at the meeting. I don't think he realized exactly what the Bible was he just really liked the book mark attached. A few Sunday's ago he leaned over about half way through the meeting and said " mommy you see all the words? Well they are Jehovah's words." I was very impressed that he knew that. When it was time for the song he was still intensely looking at his Bible. I whispered to him that it was time to sing the song and his reply was " you go ahead and sing I'm going to try to figure this book out." I just smiled to myself thinking how I can't wait to tell him these things as he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment