Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't touch my pillows!!

We recently painted two accent walls in our living room. I found a beautiful aqua color (in the turquoise family) and after looking at several stores I found the perfect pillows for the couch. All I want is to have these three pillows look nice. After 1 week they have served every purpose but as accent pillows. They've been chewed, licked, used as shields, landing gear, wings, torpedo's, hats, and they were pulled away just before a nose was wiped on them. I have very few nice things and until these two have their own homes I don't think I can. Of all the toys they have why my pillows? In the time it has taken me to type this I have yelled "don't touch my pillows" twice. So for any who may be invited over you've been far warned the pillows are use at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment