Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get the windex Liam peed on the carpet again!

So I have been trying to potty train a stubborn three year old. I have gotten several suggestions and tried and failed most of them. This is our second or third attempt this year. A few months ago we got a potty and when I myself was in the bathroom Liam got a lemonade juice box and poured it in his chair. He accepted all the praise and the dum dum. As I was going to remove it I realized it smelled pleasantly sweet. This past week I was determined to break him. Monday was good but, I think he thought it only had to last that day and then he could go back to diapers. So after a week of fights, tears, and spending a lot of time in the bathroom Josh took over for the weekend since I was sick. So we have a stubborn boy and a man who's attention fades fast. By Saturday evening Liam was back in diapers. I look forward to trying again. And I have to get another bottle of Windex antibacterial it works great on the mess. One positive is I got to know Liam better. Not only is he stubborn but a bold face liar! While sitting on his potty seat he told me he went pee pee and poo poo. I said I wanted to see and he said "oh they went home".

No comments:

Post a Comment